Starting this week, week 5 of 2010, I’ll be gathering some links I discovered through twitter, facebook, forums and in-your-face talks like a few people still does. The goal is to keep it below 10 links each time. Most of all, I do this for myself, to remember to read a lot of stuff and to remember what I read. Hope it is useful for you too.
For next week, I’ll remember to note who tipped me off! Like a @birdtalk and such.
So, the first of my weekly link summaries
- This is cool, link two is using link one. http://nodejs.org/ , http://amix.dk/blog/post/19490#Plurk-Instant-conversations-using-comet
- Is this the future of technology? Really interesting watch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrtANPtnhyg
- Implementing Done, In Process, and Ready Queues in LeanKit Kanban http://indomitablehef.com/?p=239
- Field Annotations Unexpectedly Rock, jUnit. http://www.threeriversinstitute.org/blog/?p=456
- Scrum / Agile’s inherit shortcomings? Uncle Bob Martin’s 7 theses n. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scrumdevelopment/message/44851
Last, but definitely not least. The ideal norwegian foundation Cantara is in the process of ‘building’ the Utviklerhuset=Developers’ House. They’re looking for a big place to rent. And ObjectWare gave its wiki (lots of agile related stuff) to Cantara.